How to add new menu? This topic teach you how to add new menu into KPOSCashier. When you have new menu, you need to key in menu from here.
1. At POS Cashier (KPOSCAshier) go to right side menu panel Key in the address
2. Click and open “Manage Menu”
3. Click “Add menu”
4. Key in menu name
5. Key in Menu Price
6. Select category
7. Select menu preparation station. Kitchen or Bar?
8. Any selection comes with the menu? This selection you need to get Brand-K support to update.
9. Any Option for customer? Like spicy or non-spicy. Separate each option by comma “，”.
10.Key in description to let customer understand what the ingredient in the menu is.
11.Individual is use for Set menu.
12. Select “Yes” mean customer cannot select more than 1 order under same page order.
13.Select “No” mean customer can select more than 1 order under same page order.
14. Select “Yes” to make sure the order printout is clear for kitchen to prepare the food under set menu.
16.New Menu successful add in. Don’t forget to contact BrandK support to upload menu image and menu selection.